Hi everybody.
Not much news, but felt I should update.
I really want to get back to school, there's more to eat there. At home I find im often hungry but with no way to solve it. Sure we have food but its often nothing I want or its an incomplete thing. What do I mean you say? Well easy. Bleu cheese but no buffalo chicken, dip with no chips, and so forth. It's rather frustrating, but I move back to school soon.
In good news, we'll have a toaster oven. Sh! it's not allowed.
I know I lack in the new vids and pics department but I'll remedy that when I feel it is worth it. Rest assured, they'll be comming soon enough.
I find many of my clothes no longer fit well. This is an issue as I don't have much cas for no clothes. I shall have to remedy it somehow. We'll see what I can do. In other financial matters I'm rather surprised by the results of my poll, so if you're reading this and you havent voted, please do. And when you do, or if you allready did, I politely ask if you could leave a comment on this blog about WHY you voted how you do, so I can understand the results better. Always looking for tips on what to do and what NOT to do. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment