Friday, October 1, 2010

The Silence is Broken

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had planned to post more frequently but school's been crazy and I barely have time to hang out with friends, let alone post on here.

I haven't been able to keep up with the new recipe's thing, mostly due to me having a lack of organization, but I've been collecting recipe cards whenever I see them anywhere, like grocery stores and magazines. I think this is a great way to expand a knowledge of recipes, I know that whenever I look online for recipes there's almost too much to choose from, and when you're as indecisive as me, that's a huge problem.

As for gaining, I'm up a little. Last few times I weighed I was 212ish. I find that weight is not the greatest measurement however. It fluctuates so much day to day, I know Ive weighed 5lbs heavier or lighter day to day even if its at the same time of day. But this time I think I can say I'm pretty solidly above 210, which is really great since Ive been stuck just below 210 for a long time.

I'll try to update again soon, I have some great recipes I wanna try and will post about, like an herb stuffed pork chop! Thanks for reading!

1 comment: