So, I've seen a lot of gainers starting a blog, and I really liked the idea, so I decided to as well.
I've been gaining for a bit now, and am definitely growing. It's great so far, though not as easy as I conceived it to be. I dont have much to say yet, but I guess I'll plug my youtube. My youtube is Elfstone0818. I will be posting new vids up soon, now that I'm home from college for the Holidays.
I havent weighed myself, but I think I might be between 165 and 170 now. My goal is to be 175-180 by the start of next semester, or go beyond that if I can. I see it as attainable goal, and a noticable difference.
I guess I should post some information about myself....
I am currently 19 years old, am attending college in hopes of some degree within the arts, probably illustration. I plan to get my masters so I can teach here in Massachusetts.
I have always been into art, but it is not my only passion. I also am thoroughly interested in theatre, acting, and so forth. I try to be in shows as often as possible, and would like to some day, possibly, do some independant films and work up from there, but who knows. I enjoy lots of kinds of plays. I tend to play crazy characters, old men, or dorky teens, I guess we all get typecast, though I do break through that too sometimes. I enjoy all aspects of theatre, and have tried to do more than just acting. Of my ventures I have very much enjoyed doing lighting for shows, odd how it can affect the play so much.
Another interesting note, yes I am gay. However I was really unaware, or in denial, about this until my senior year of High School, when I used the term bi, because thats what I thought I was. Though College brought with it new awareness of myself, and I have accepted that I am just gay :-).
I have a boyfriend currently, and have feelings for him that words cannot describe. Yes he knows about the gaining, and is with me all the way. He is fantastic, not just for that, but just on all levels. <3 babe.
I guess that's it for now, I hope I keep this blog up, and that you all check out my youtube vids and pics when I post them. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Theater is my passion also. Hopefully I'll make my way up to Broadway, (which I doubt is possible, but who knows). I am in fact an artist myself. Painting is my favorite of the medias and recently I've learned how to do caricature. Nice to see another gainer with similar interests. Would love to chat sometime.
ReplyDelete