Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hey guys!

So, I dont have any pics or vids from post Christmas, I'm going to wait to take them for a bit, let new years and all the Christmas leftovers and candy settle in :-p

But I def feel bigger already, and it's great!

Some of my family has commented on my weight, but nothing negative actually. A lot of them say I "filled out nicely" or something, they seem to think that I just look better now...and I have to say I agree. haha.

This gaining thing could get expensive though, and it's hard to support it, as I only can work a little bit on vacations, and not at all when I'm at school, and my boyfriend is also short on funds, so any creative ideas to solve this issue that gaining costs lots of money would be welcome!

I know some people do pay-pall accounts to receive donation, for those that do, do you find this works well?

No comments:

Post a Comment