I like to watch you gain...I think its sexy and fun to see you put on more and more weight because it shows up right away as you eat more. Your belly looks really good and soft...I love the thought of you belly and thighs getting meatier and thick. You used to be thin but now you let yourself fill out and as your clothes get tighter you get hotter. Your tight wife beater is extremely hot and your tight underwear looks amazing and will only look better as it stretches to cover your expanding ass. And ps your youtube videos are AWESOME!!! keep it up I love to watch (and I know one comment isn't that cool...but I REALLY like your progress!)
I feel the same way about my blog. It almost seems like people aren't paying attention, but i'm sure they are. you sure got my attention, big guy. great job! :-D
No problem....you do all the work I just admire :) and your blog really is great...one of the best because you do an awesome job mixing in your personal life and gaining life and pictures...I'm sure everyone loves to see your gain in the solid photo proof of your accomplishments :P KEEP IT UP!!! I'LL KEEP WATCHING AND ENCOURAGING!
The latest pictures look great. I will try to do a better job of commenting on your posts each time I visit. It is wonderful to see a young guy who is as dedicated to making his personal dreams come true as you are. I admire you and hope to see more of you as you grow larger. Keep up the good work.
I like to watch you gain...I think its sexy and fun to see you put on more and more weight because it shows up right away as you eat more. Your belly looks really good and soft...I love the thought of you belly and thighs getting meatier and thick. You used to be thin but now you let yourself fill out and as your clothes get tighter you get hotter. Your tight wife beater is extremely hot and your tight underwear looks amazing and will only look better as it stretches to cover your expanding ass. And ps your youtube videos are AWESOME!!! keep it up I love to watch (and I know one comment isn't that cool...but I REALLY like your progress!)
ReplyDeleteThanks :-) glad to know i have at least one fan!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about my blog. It almost seems like people aren't paying attention, but i'm sure they are. you sure got my attention, big guy. great job! :-D
ReplyDeleteNo problem....you do all the work I just admire :) and your blog really is great...one of the best because you do an awesome job mixing in your personal life and gaining life and pictures...I'm sure everyone loves to see your gain in the solid photo proof of your accomplishments :P KEEP IT UP!!! I'LL KEEP WATCHING AND ENCOURAGING!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Especially the last one
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment. it's actually a paid internship so i'll be able to live down there while i'm working in the park.
ReplyDeleteThe latest pictures look great. I will try to do a better job of commenting on your posts each time I visit. It is wonderful to see a young guy who is as dedicated to making his personal dreams come true as you are. I admire you and hope to see more of you as you grow larger. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeletethe belly is BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwww!!!!!
Wow - you look awesome! Are you still gaining?
ReplyDelete