Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hey guys,

Sorry it's been a while. I have been frequenting other sites and so you may have had updates on those (Beefyfrat, GG, My gainer myspace, etc).

So I'm around 202 lbs now. It feels pretty darn good aside from most of my clothes not fitting how I would like them to. Its amazing to look back and think of how skinny I used to be. But somehow I still don't feel that big yet. And I still don't eat that big, for my size(darn this small appetite). I'm getting used to my stretchmarks and I'm not sure if I like them or not. I was using a cream on them that's supposed to make them fade but Ive been kinda lazy about it. Let me know what you think.

I realized that I never ever get sick of pizza. What a perfect food! Each time I have visited home this year my parents order it because they know that I have mentioned I cant find a good pizza joint around school. Its great! i must have had it like 3 times during spring break and I just never get sick of it.

So I want to start posting on here again more often. But I got to know from you guys, my readers, what you want to hear and see and such. Let me know in comments, or shoot an IM my way.

That's all for now,

Elfstone

PS see new pix below

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Elfstone:
    Thanks both for your blog as well as the pictures.
    (1) Congratulations reaching that 200 plateau and more. You've come a long way since your first blog in Dec '08. Those pictures are great.
    (2) Of course your blogs are interesting, whatever occurs in your life. You aiming to become an illustrator; you didn't show any sketches on this site. Your love to be active in theatre. Even that you are a Pizza addict!
    We are not just your "readers", but your "fans". Does that make you a "star"? Don't get a big head!
    (3) You could tell us how and why you chose the name "Elfstone"?
    (4) You said: "Darn that small appetite". I feel for you, that is discouraging. I know that. It is a problem for gainers.
    (5) You mention stretch marks. You can look at them 2 ways. If they are light, just ignore them. If they get more pronounced, accept them as "badges of honour" of a true gainer. I wonder how this is going to work for you!
    Good luck, Norbert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to 3, Elfstone is the Elvish-to-English translation of Elessar, which in turn is a name for Aragorn in The Lord of The Rings and is an old forum name I used to use on normal sites. Im a huge LOTR nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear elfstone,
    First of all, i must thank you for following my blog. You're one of only 6 people, and I'm honored. I would love to chat with you over MSN or yahoo sometime. All i need is your email. I'm lightningbringer53 on youtube as you probably know, so you can send it to me over private message to that if you want. As for your stretchmarks, yours work for you. i definately understand where you're coming from, but i wouldnt worry about it. They look good on you and they dont look too bright against your skin. Your're first pic on this post is amazing, by the way. You really have gotten big, and it's certainly something to be proud of. I look forward to hearing back from you!

    Sincerely,
    Alex

    PS. Good luck with gaining, and i wish you all the pizza in the world!

    ReplyDelete